This chickpea and mango salad is super simple to make and it’s full with flavours and delicious goodness. It’s the perfect mixture of sweet and savory veggies and fruits.
Chickpea salads are the best! Take no time to make and they are so filling and protein-rich. This version is great by its own or in a taco or wrap or just simply as a side dish at a grill party. The mint makes it extremely fresh, the chili makes it perfectly hot, it is crunchy, herby, flavourful and totally healthy. Yes, it’s just insanely good!
If you want more chickpea recipes, check out these ones:
- Raw Broccoli Salad with Chickpeas and Almonds
- Chickpea Salad with Dried Tomato Dressing
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- Chickpea Pancakes with Dried Tomato Sauce
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Apple Salad with Miso Dressing
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 mango
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1 chili pepper, seeded
- 1 small purple onion
- bunch of fresh herb (mint leaves, basil, cilantro, parsley)
- 1 tbsp hemp seed
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 lemon or lime, juice
- salt, pepper
- Rinse and drain chickpeas in cold water and add to a large bowl.
- Cut mango, bell pepper, chili, onion into small pieces, chop herbs finely and add to chickpeas.
- Add oil, lemon juice, hemp seeds, salt and pepper to the salad and mix well together. Enjoy!