This veggie-packed green quinoa bowl with asparagus and zucchini is my new obsession. It’s comforting, filling and simply delicious! I’m so happy asparagus season is here!
You know I love my quinoa salads. I eat them all the time, actually. This is my new spring edition with beautiful, crunchy greens and a satisfying fresh basil dressing. Simple to make, highly shareable and absolutely addictive!
If you like quinoa salads check out my other recipes too!
- Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad with Roasted Garlic Dressing
- Massaged Kale Salad with Quinoa
- Sweet Potato Salad with Quinoa and Avocado
- Quinoa Salad with Pumpkin
- Cauliflower Quinoa Salad
- ½ cup of quinoa
- 3 baby zucchini or 1 large one
- 5-10 green asparagus
- 1 can of white beans
- ½ cup of almonds
- salt, pepper
- For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lime, juice
- bunch of basil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Start by cooking quinoa in double amount of water. Let it cool a bit then add to a big salad bowl.
- While quinoa is cooking slice zucchinis thinly and cut asparagus into small pieces. Grill them for 3-5 minutes on a grill pan or on a large frying pan, stir them a few times so they don't get burned.
- For the dressing mix ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- Toast almonds and chop them roughly, add to quinoa with grilled veggies and drained beans. Add dressing and mix well together. Enjoy!