Look, an other quinoa bowl recipe! Now with an extremely delicious tahini, cashew and sun-dried tomato dressing. And sweet potato fries, black beans, arugula, celery, pine nuts….perfection!
I know, I know, I have a serious quinoa addiction, but I can’t help, it’s so good! I am pretty sure I could live my life eating only quinoa salads. They are healthy, delicious, filling and totally satisfying. This version is like heaven with this tomato dressing, totally addictive, I’ve warned you!
Try out my other quinoa salad recipes:
- Green Quinoa Bowl with Asparagus and Zucchini
- Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad with Roasted Garlic Dressing
- Massaged Kale Salad with Quinoa
- Sweet Potato Salad with Quinoa and Avocado
- Quinoa Salad with Pumpkin
- Cauliflower Quinoa Salad
- ½ cup of quinoa
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 can of black beans
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 large handful of arugula
- 1 scallion
- handful of pine nuts
- ¼ cup of cashews (soaked)
- ¼ cup of water
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tahini
- juice of 2 limes
- bunch of basil
- salt, pepper
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut them into fry shaped pieces. Toss them with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for about 30 minutes at 200°C.
- Cook quinoa in one cup of water. Drain and let cool a bit.
- Cut scallion and celery into small pieces, drain beans, half tomatoes, and add to a big bowl with the arugula, drained quinoa, pine nuts and baked sweet potatoes.
- For the dressing add soaked cashews, water, sun-dried tomatoes, tahini, lime juice, fresh basil, salt and pepper to a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour over the salad. Enjoy!