All my favourite things in one filling and delicious salad: This quinoa salad with mango and spinach is super simple, quick to make and loaded with veggies, fruits and fresh herbs. It’s light, healthy and insanely satisfying!
In these hot summer days all I want to eat is something like this mediterranean salad. It’s so refreshing and so crazily delicious! It makes a great healthy takeaway lunch and an even better picnic food. I am totally obsessed with this!
Quinoa salads are my favourite things to eat, here are my best recipes for you:
- Quinoa Bowl with Sun-Dried Tomato and Tahini Dressing
- Green Quinoa Bowl with Asparagus and Zucchini
- Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad with Roasted Garlic Dressing
- Massaged Kale Salad with Quinoa
- Sweet Potato Salad with Quinoa and Avocado
- Quinoa Salad with Pumpkin
- Cauliflower Quinoa Salad
- ½ cup of quinoa
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 mango
- 2-3 large handful of spinach
- 2 scallions
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- bunch of fresh basil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 lime, juice
- salt, pepper
- Cook quinoa in one cup of water. Drain and let cool a bit.
- Meanwhile quinoa is cooking cut mango, sun-dried tomatoes, scallions, basil and spinach into smaller pieces and add to a big bowl with drained chickpeas.
- Add quinoa, lime juice, crushed garlic, season with salt and pepper, and mix everything well together. Enjoy!