All you need for these amazing raw peanut butter chocolate balls are 6 ingredients and about 2 minutes. They are absolutely healthy, crazily delicious, taste just like chocolate and peanut butter cookie dough with a slight coconut taste.
I love such little energy balls! Quick to make and you can use basically whatever you just have at home. This recipe works well with any type of dates, you don’t have to use medjool dates, the peanut butter makes the dough sticky enough. You can substitute the cacao powder with cocoa powder, and if you don’t have coconut flour just simply blend some shredded coconut until it becomes a flour. So it’s also an inexpensive recipe. So cool!
- ½ cup of raw coconut flour
- 10 dates
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder + more to decorate
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp peanut butter (depending on how big are your dates)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- Add coconut flour, dates, cacao, chia and peanut butter to a food processor and blend until a sticky dough forms. Add cacao nibs and process just so the nibs are mixed in evenly.
- Roll the mix into bite size balls. Decorate with cacao powder, cacao nibs or shredded coconut. Enjoy!