Extra creamy simple vegan lemon miso pasta with spinach.
This super quick and easy lemon miso pasta requires just a few, simple ingredients and about 15 minutes to make, yet it’s simply heavenly. And virtually fool-proof. It’s the perfect weeknight dinner with a glass of white wine, but it’s also great cold, so you can take it with you to work. You can also totally customise this dish, it’s super delicious with lima beans, chickpeas, edamame, green peas, kale, sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes.
I feel it’s kinda common sense that quick pastas are the best. Seriously, carb goodness in 15 minutes, what else could I wish for? This lemon miso pasta is probably so far the best of my repertoire, but check out some of my other (old favourite) quick pasta recipes too:
- Spinach and Caramelised Onion Pasta
- Asparagus and Lima Bean Pasta Salad
- Quick Avocado Pasta
- Pasta With Kidney Bean Sauce
- Hungarian Potato Pasta
- Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta with Pecans
- Red Lentil and Spinach Pasta
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Pesto Pasta
- Creamy Wild Garlic Spring Pasta
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would highly appreciate if you could leave a comment and rate it. Also don’t forget to take a picture and tag it on Instagram (use the hashtag #greenevi) or post it on Facebook! I love seeing what you come up with! ♥︎
- 300 g/11 oz pasta of your choice (use a GF if needed)
- 2 tbsp white miso
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 2 lemons, juice + about 1 tbsp zest
- ½ tsp maple syrup
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- handful of fresh spinach
- handful of fresh basil
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- salt, pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile add miso, almond butter, lemon juice, maple syrup, garlic and nutritional yeast to a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth. Adjust consistency with water and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer sauce to a large pan, add lemon zest, spinach and basil, and gently cook over low heat until spinach has wilted. Add drained pasta and mix well.
- Serve immediately with sesame seeds, basil and lemon zest on top. Enjoy!