A simple Raw Corn and Avocado Soup with tahini and mango.
Creamy, fluffy, spicy, refreshing and full of flavours, this 5-minute corn and avocado soup is a great quick and healthy meal option that only requires a blender to make. This soup is actually heartier than expected, so it’s perfect for anytime of the year. But if you prefer a warm soup nowadays, feel free to warm it up. The recipe is also totally customisable, so you can play with your favourite herbs or nut butters here.
Karma’s a bitch. I was just proudly telling in an interview last week that I haven’t been sick for 2 years, and guess what happened with me yesterday? I’ve got the worst flu ever. Right now I can hardly move and I feel extremely bad, so please excuse me that today’s post is going to be extra short.
Actually I wanted to write you today quickly because I have a giveaway going on on Instagram, where you can win 3 x 20€ vouchers to Gastronomic Spain. The first giveaway is open now until Thursday 22nd of February. Come over because Gastronomic Spain has a great selection of delicious vegan Spanish snacks and I’m sure you’d love them!
One more thing – I might have to postpone the next giveaways for a few days, but I’ll definitely let you know once they are running.
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would highly appreciate if you could leave a comment and rate it. Also don’t forget to take a picture and tag it on Instagram (use the hashtag #greenevi) or post it on Facebook! I love seeing what you come up with! ♥︎
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups of frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 spring onions
- 1-2 lime, juice
- ½ cup of chopped green mango
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 small chili pepper (optional)
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1-2 cups of water
- salt, pepper
- Deseed chili pepper and chop ingredients roughly.
- Add avocado flesh, corn, tahini, garlic, spring onions, lime juice, green mango, parsley, chili, and nutritional yeast to a blender and blend until smooth. Adjust consistency with water and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled or warmed up. Enjoy!