This cake is absolutely stunning! It’s sweet, delicate, gooey, rich, chocolaty, requires only 5 ingredients and as a bonus flourless, vegan, gluten-free and guilt-free.❤️
I am totally in love with this recipe, it’s so simple to make (1 bowl recipe!), but the result is AMAZING! Seriously. It melts in your mouth like nothing else, i guarantee you can’t stop eating it. Crispy on the outside then creamy on the inside….and then I haven’t even started with the toppings: Berries, bananas, coconut whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, toasted coconut flakes, chocolate pudding…anything you like, they are all wonderful! You will love it. You’re very welcome!
Recipe slightly adapted from Feasting on Fruit.
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup (unsweetened) shredded coconut
- ½ cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ cup of apple puree
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Add cacao, coconut, sugar and baking powder to a bowl and mix well together.
- Add apple puree and whisk together until no lumps remain.
- Put baking paper or cling film in your baking forms or use silicon ones. I used two small (12cm) forms, but you can use just one big form too. Pour the mixture into the forms and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let them cool completely, then serve with raspberries, banana slices or coconut whipped cream. Enjoy!